Sanika Waterproofing has been firmly entrenched in the roofing and waterproofing industry since 1987.
During this time, we have been instrumental in developing and manufacturing of unique, high quality roofing and waterproofing systems. These include patented roofing systems, a custom developed sheet locking system and numerous waterproofing membranes and compounds.
Today as the exclusive distributor of Kryton Crystalline Waterproofing Products in the Southern African region, Sanika further cements its position as Africa's leading waterproofing company
www.Concrete.TV: Text: Concrete.TV
www.Concrete.TV – a dynamic blend of broadcast style television and WebTV, covering: news, projects, products, people, countries and events for the concrete and construction industry.
Waterproofing of Kakamas hydroelectric plant
More in ProjectsRead More »
- WACKER Presents Polymer Binders for Waterproofing Membranes and High- Performance Silicone Construction Sealants
- Four power plants to be constructed in South Africa
- a.b.e. Powdered waterproofer for plaster and mortar
- Morocco awards contract for pumped storage hydroelectric plant
- Cameroon: Lom-Pangar Dam - construction of power plant launched