Sanika Waterproofing has been firmly entrenched in the roofing and waterproofing industry since 1987.
During this time, we have been instrumental in developing and manufacturing of unique, high quality roofing and waterproofing systems. These include patented roofing systems, a custom developed sheet locking system and numerous waterproofing membranes and compounds.
Today as the exclusive distributor of Kryton Crystalline Waterproofing Products in the Southern African region, Sanika further cements its position as Africa's leading waterproofing company
www.Concrete.TV: Text: Concrete.TV
www.Concrete.TV – a dynamic blend of broadcast style television and WebTV, covering: news, projects, products, people, countries and events for the concrete and construction industry.
Waterproofing of Kakamas hydroelectric plant
More in ProjectsRead More »
- Morocco awards contract for pumped storage hydroelectric plant
- Cameroon: Lom-Pangar Dam - construction of power plant launched
- CHRYSO® CWA 10 waterproofing admixture supplied for Temba Waterworks Project
- Nairobi hosts a successful 2nd annual Totally Concrete East Africa
- Fast track quality waterproofing with Mapei