The 5th annual African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo is Africa’s mega construction and infrastructure show
and biggest gathering of 9000 qualified buyers and sellers for the entire built environment value chain.
In 2017 the event features an indoor/outdoor exhibition with 6 new dedicated zones including Concrete and cement, MEP, Surfaces and Finishes, Tools and Equipment, Digital Construction and Construction.
With a robust workshop programme, the event provides FREE HOT (hands on technical) training for professional development and skill building to create Africa’s leading event for built environment professionals.
More in NewsRead More »
- Verni-MC Concrete Crack Injection
- LafargeHolcim won't be diluted by African unit's capital hike
- Africa more costly than any other region for developing infrastructure projects
- Urgent reforms needed to ensure Africa creates the 450m jobs it needs in 20yrs
- EU commits to assist in infrastructure delivery in Africa