The 5th annual African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo is Africa’s mega construction and infrastructure show
and biggest gathering of 9000 qualified buyers and sellers for the entire built environment value chain.
In 2017 the event features an indoor/outdoor exhibition with 6 new dedicated zones including Concrete and cement, MEP, Surfaces and Finishes, Tools and Equipment, Digital Construction and Construction.
With a robust workshop programme, the event provides FREE HOT (hands on technical) training for professional development and skill building to create Africa’s leading event for built environment professionals.
More in NewsRead More »
- Zimbabwe to embark on a US $400m rail project
- New Discovery head office certified green
- Hyatt to double its Africa presence, open six hotels by 2020
- AfDB approves $200m to IDC for industrialisation projects in Africa
- Official launch of NEPAD’s 5% Agenda initiative for infrastructure financing in Africa