Selcrete is a reputable global brand offering a quality construction solution that reduces cost and environmental impacts.Offering blocks or modular panels that are larger and more lightweight, requiring less time and manpower; so you can build nearly twice as fast at a fraction of the cost.
Patented and developed over many years in one of the toughest construction environments on earth. Selcrete's origins date back over 60 years to a young Norwegian engineer, J Olav Selvaag, in answer to the need for environmentally-efficient low-cost housing. He developed a solution that achieved the same quality and feel of traditional materials and stood up to Norway’s extreme climatic conditions. Selcrete has since proven successful in the Scandinavian construction industry. Now, for the first time, this leading solution is being made available in Africa.
www.Concrete.TV: Text: Selcrete
Twitter: @_concretetvwww.Concrete.TV – a dynamic blend of broadcast style television and WebTV, covering: news, projects, products, people, countries and events for the concrete and construction industry.
[Innovative construction reduces cost and environmental impacts [construction]]
More in NewsRead More »
- Kenya: NHC starts construction of 500,000 new houses
- Lafarge Africa Plc records N81bn net sales in Q1
- Africa needs $170bn annually to meet infrastructure requirement – AfDB
- Ethiopia: first phase airport expansion to go operational by June
- New Plett Magistrates Court marks the start of communities coming together