MasterRheobuild admixtures provide superior cement dispersion allowing for the production of flowable concrete with a low water/cement ratio. These specially formulated high-range water-reducing admixtures impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete that improve the placement of fresh concrete for enhanced production efficiency. This technology can be used in concrete mixes that require higher levels of fluidity and early strengths.
What makes MasterRheobuild a unique solution for customers?
MasterRheobuild products have unique water-reducing properties and allow the development of fluid mixes with low permeability performance. Lower permeability minimizes water absorption and chloride ingress. The result is a more durable structure with increased service life
- Shortened placement time reducing labor requirements
- Lower permeability that increases strength and improves durability
- Reduces segregation even at higher levels of workability
Having the right admixture partner is vital for success
The MasterRheobuild product family comes with the Master Builders Solutions technical support team from BASF. By listening to our customers and working closely with them we are able to introduce new and exciting product solutions and develop specific solutions for the most efficient and cost-effective concrete production.
www.Concrete.TV: Text: BASF
Twitter: @_concretetvwww.Concrete.TV – a dynamic blend of broadcast style television and WebTV, covering: news, projects, products, people, countries and events for the concrete and construction industry.
[Water reducing admixtures [construction]]
More in NewsRead More »
- LafargeHolcim won't be diluted by African unit's capital hike
- Africa more costly than any other region for developing infrastructure projects
- Urgent reforms needed to ensure Africa creates the 450m jobs it needs in 20yrs
- EU commits to assist in infrastructure delivery in Africa
- Sika expands presence in West Africa