BASF is the world's leading chemical company. They offer our customers intelligent system solutions and sophisticated products.
The BASF Group has been active on the African continent for close to 90 years. The company has been exporting colorants and intermediates to Kenya from its headquarters in Ludwigshafen, Germany, since the end of the 1920s. The key industries are construction, textiles, agriculture, automotive and the health care and plastics sectors.
How does MasterMatrix work?
MasterMatrix is a water-soluble polymer that modifies the rheological properties of the concrete mix to achieve stable, self-consolidating concrete for increased productivity and higher durability.
What makes MasterMatrix a unique solution?
When used in conjunction with one of the Master Builders Solutions plasticizers, this unique technology brings a level of viscosity to the mix that provides the right balance between workability, passing ability and resistance to segregation.
www.Concrete.TV: Text: BASF
www.Concrete.TV – a dynamic blend of broadcast style television and WebTV, covering: news, projects, products, people, countries and events for the concrete and construction industry.
[Master Matrix: an unique viscosity modifying agent [construction]]
More in NewsRead More »
- $100-million loan for African infrastructure spending
- Atterbury’s Mall of Africa gets top honours at VIVA Awards
- LafargeHolcim won't be diluted by African unit's capital hike
- Africa more costly than any other region for developing infrastructure projects
- Urgent reforms needed to ensure Africa creates the 450m jobs it needs in 20yrs