The Africa Smart Buildings Summit 2016 provided key insights into emerging trends as well as the best practice approaches needed to meet smart buildings design and efficiency objectives and integration in Africa.
The programme brought together unique audience groups by covering both the control systems (and Smart Buildings Technologies) elements as well as the fixed attributes (design, structure and materials) required for a smart building whether for new build or retrofit projects.
Smart Buildings and Infrastructure will feature a series of upcoming events for 2017 with the next leg taking place in Durban on the 21 - 23 February 2017.
Twitter: @_concretetvwww.Concrete.TV – a dynamic blend of broadcast style television and WebTV, covering: news, projects, products, people, countries and events for the concrete and construction industry.
[ Embracing and enabling Smart Buildings in Africa[construction]]
More in NewsRead More »
- Infrastructure development a key driver of South African economy
- Hammerhead benefits in replacing Gauteng’s ageing pipelines
- 'Massive' infrastructure spending needed in Africa, says report
- 2018 brings new construction business opportunities to KwaZulu-Natal
- Tourism potential spurs new construction opportunities in KwaZulu-Natal