The West African Ports Evolution 2016 forum, to be held in September in Accra Ghana, will give coastal and hinterland stakeholders proven, future-proofed solutions and alternatives for demand driven port expansion and enabling better planning for infrastructure development. Participants will take home solutions and alternatives that can be used to aid in the modernisation of their facilities, boost the integrity of their operations and make informed assessments as to whether to rehabilitate existing facilities or expand infrastructure.
More in NewsRead More »
- $100-million loan for African infrastructure spending
- Atterbury’s Mall of Africa gets top honours at VIVA Awards
- LafargeHolcim won't be diluted by African unit's capital hike
- Africa more costly than any other region for developing infrastructure projects
- Urgent reforms needed to ensure Africa creates the 450m jobs it needs in 20yrs