Fana Broadcasting Corporation quoted Ethiopian AirlinesCEO Tewolde Gebremariamsaying that consultation was under way with the Oromia regional state to acquire the land needed for the airport and an accompanying hotel.
- Links: Engineering news
More in NewsRead More »
- Africa’s first airport solar project to be set up in Kenya
- Ethiopia to launch “$7bn worth” of solar, hydropower and highway PPP schemes
- Nigeria: Buhari Commissions N216 Billion Port Harcourt Airport Terminal
- Ethiopia: Agency inks pact to break ground on 25 silos
- Tanzania commits US $13.4m towards modern Sumbawanga Airport