JSE-listed real estate investment trust Redefine Properties will soon start work on a new R476-million Sandton-based office development, Advocates, which is set to be an exclusive address for advocates.
According to Redefine, the location puts the development strategically in the middle of some of the country’s biggest blue chip tenants, as well as near transport links like the Sandton Gautrain station and bus network.
“We wanted to build on the blueprint of the exacting demands of legal services, and to modernise their traditional work experience. Advocates rely on billable client hours, so we created space that meets operational efficiency and client expectations,” says commercial asset manager Pieter Strydom.
The nine-story building will cover 13 500 m2, and will feature an arrival atrium with increased floor-to-ceiling height and pause areas.
Laid out in an L-shape, the two building wings are efficiently planned to allow for modularity in space planning, infrastructure and building technologies.
“Our vision is to create a landmark office development tailored to the business of the advocates,” he notes.
The project is due for completion during April 2019.
- Links: Engineering News
More in NewsRead More »
- Contemporary office development on Oxford Road
- Redefine Properties’ industrial developments on track
- Redefine sells Delta stake to women-led BEE consortium in R1.45bn deal
- Redefine confident of maintaining growth in future, even in uncertain environment
- Redefine Properties achieves JSE Top 40 index status