As a South African Financial Services company operating in the field of domestic and international trade credit insurance our unique strength lies in the ability to secure a vast store of information and market intelligence from a network of contacts, and tointerpret data to support the business of our clients.
We believe all businesses, especially entrepreneurs, are the future of Africa’s economic stability, hence we support their future by supporting their needs so they can TAKE ON New Business With Confidence.
We understand some of the risks associated to SMEs. For example:
Payment defaults of the debtor.
Owner has absconded.
Concentration risk of one or two major debtors who can’t or won’t pay.
In order to protect their cash flow we utilise credit management and decision making processes, which are incorporated into a protected working capital cycle. This unlocks and secures cash for reinvestment, debt repayment, and dividends.
- Links: creditguarantee
More in NewsRead More »
- Mokonyane urges business community to invest in water infrastructure
- Things are going south in the private building sector
- Water dept will throttle water supply to 30 municipalities as R10.7bn debt piles up
- AfDB approves $200m to IDC for industrialisation projects in Africa
- World Bank urges South African firms to seize $45bn African procurement opportunity