Aurecon’s decades of experience and innovative thinking in the design, delivery, expansion and operation of global ports, has been recognised for its invaluable contribution to the ports and terminals industry.
Global engineering and infrastructure advisory company Aurecon received the following six awards at the inaugural Global Ports Forum Awards 2017 in Dubai, following two recent awards for port projects at Australia’s prestigious Engineers Australia Awards:
- - Gabbro Berth Terminal, Port of Umm Sa’id (Mesaieed), Qatar
- - - Winner – Bulk Commodities Port/Terminal of the Year
- - - Winner – Port/Terminal Software/Operating System of the Year
- -- Winner – Port/Terminal of the Year in the Middle East
- - Hay Point Coal Terminal, Port of Hay Point, Australia
- - -Winner – Port/Terminal of the Year – Australia/New Zealand
- - Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal, Port of Gladstone, Australia
- - -Winner – Port/Terminal Engineering/Technical Innovation of the Year.
- - David Zammit – Engineering and Construction Manager for Gabbro Berth Terminal
- - -Winner – Port/Terminal Professional of the Year
The Global Ports Forum recognises the significant roles and achievements of organisations and professionals in their contributions to different areas of the ports and terminal industry.
More information from Danielle Bond
- T +61 3 9975 3138
- F +61 3 9975 3444
- M +61 412 870 987
More in NewsRead More »
- Last chance to enter 2017/18 Afrisam-Saia Award for Sustainable Architecture + Innovation
- Aurecon bags three awards at the SAICE Awards
- Aurecon appoints MD for Infrastructure, subject matter expertise to contribute to global portfolio
- University library, student resources building wins Fulton award
- Aurecon launches White Paper on buildings of the future