African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo 2016 hosts more than 6000 participants from 25 African countries! This includes Director Generals,
Ministers, Cabinet Secretaries and Permanent Secretaries from government and ministries associated with building and construction.
Register now to access Africa’s entire cement, concrete and construction value chain
The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo provide an in-depth look at new construction business opportunities now available in the African construction market. This event provides a red-carpet opportunity in 2016 to expand your construction business across new African borders and tap into new cross-border business potential in Africa.
Exclusive group registration rates available for African delegations! Register 4 and receive a 5th registration free.
Why you do not want to miss out on Africa’s infrastructural awakening
- The African construction industry grows by 20% year on year
- East Africa is the fastest growing region on the continent and regional growth rates will reach 6.7% by the end of 2016
- South African EPC's are now, on average, generating 34% of their revenue from construction projects outside of South Africa
- West Africa holds 26% of all projects in the total project count in Africa andUSD116 billion being channelled into large scale infrastructure development in the region
The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo provides a unique opportunity for knowledge sharing, benchmarking and interaction amongst industry peers and leaders while providing inside access to Africa’s high growth markets.
Register now for access to Africa’s most influential project owners and get the tools and solutions you need to manage construction projects of all sizes and deliver them on budget and on time.
African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo features over 60 internationally renowned expert speakers including:
- Jean-Pierre Labuschagne, Associate Director: Public – Private Partnerships, Deloitte, South Africa
- Dr. Gerhard Breitschaft, President, DIBt - Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik, Germany
- Prof. Danladi Matawal, CEO/Executive Director, Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute, Nigeria
- Karabo Rakgolele, Deputy Project Director, Kusile Power Station Project, Eskom Capital Projects, South Africa
Let’s build Africa together!
For more information contact: Paul Ramncwana:
More in NewsRead More »