Whether you want to position yourself as a thought-leader, fill your pipeline with new leads or sustain or create your brand awareness – you can’t afford to miss the African Construction and Totally Concrete show. Key expo features for 2016:
- Indoor expo featuring 4 key pavilions: Construction / Concrete / Construction IT pavilion / Civilution.
- Workshop and learning areas: Focused knowledge and training on the expo floor
- Academy sponsored by Marley: Training on low cost house solution which will include CPD points
- Soft lounge and open demo lounges
- Outdoor expo to showcase your latest equipment and machinery in the elements, in a highlighted zones:
· Concrete arena: Put your tools and machinery to test in this dedicated arena
· Building blitz: See the construction of a real low cost housing project
· Beer garden sponsored by AfriSam: Network and have fun
· Battle zone: Put your equipment and wits to the test! Challenge your competitors, partners and colleagues in a series of tournaments.
More in NewsRead More »
- Gauteng Transport Authority set for rollout in Q1 2019
- Cabinet approves Gauteng Transport Authority Bill approved, Gautrain 2 ‘held back’ by Treasury
- AfriSam is key backer of The Concrete Conference 2018
- BUSINESS, ACADEMIA REACH NEW HEIGHTS THROUGH COLLABORATION
- AFRISAM SHARES EXPERTISE TO EMPOWER SMALL BUSINESSES