The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo returns to the Gallagher Convention Centre on 16 and 17 May 2018 and will include some exciting features.
This year you can expect over 30 free workshops, 200 local and international exhibiting companies, and unlimited networking opportunities with key private and public stakeholders.
Get access to all the action when you register for free.
Some highlights not to miss this year include:
- 8 dedicated product zones incorporating more than 200 exhibiting companies, view the full list here.
- Free practical and technical training at our numerous workshops including some CPD-accredited workshops.
- Over R 100 000 worth of prizes will be given away at the show.
- The Keynote Session will provide inside access to Africa’s leading government stakeholders who are defining the development pipeline for the region.
Join us at Africa's MUST ATTEND event for the Built Environment on the 16 and 17 May in Johannesburg.
Register for your FREE entry pass now.
For more information contact:
T: +27 87 654 3249
More in NewsRead More »
- Kenya: construction of Sh63 billion dams in Elgeyo-Marakwet begins
- African Construction & Totally Concrete Expo announce grand return in 2019
- Controlled permeability formwork liners prevent tank degradation
- Nigeria: Lagos seals off RCCG, hotel, others over illegal construction of building
- Self-healing fungal concrete developed