In less than 2 weeks time 100+ key buy-side decision makers, expert speakers and proactive service providers will gather under one roof to network, gain key insights into emerging trends, confront the most pressing issues, discuss solutions and debate a roadmap for smarter buildings and infrastructure in KZN. SMART Buildings and Infrastructure KZN summit, the first of it’s kind, is perfectly positioned to help you generate leads, raise brand value and do business with qualified buyers.
Confirm your participation and get access to:
An innovative agenda has been put together to provide excellent networking opportunities and the ability for you to influence discussions during dynamic sessions:
- Planning for resilience
- Designing for adaptability
- Creating value
- Delivering smarter buildings and infrastructure
Want to sponsor or exhibit?
There is a range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities also available and co-located with KZN Construction Expo, KwaZulu-Natal’s only dedicated event for the built environment. With over 80 exhibiting brands, dedicated zones, free to attend workshops, networking opportunities and more..
For more information contact:
More in NewsRead More »
- Smarter approaches to buildings and city infrastructure are non-negotiable
- Dangote acquires largest crane in Africa
- Building Confidence Index improves for the third consecutive quarter
- Prospects for the construction industry in today’s economic climate
- G20’s Compact with Africa launched with widespread support