Building on the success of our recent move to the new more dynamic Gallagher Convention Centre, the 2017 Totally Construction event brings you much more exhibition space and many exciting new developments to ensure we once again deliver THE must attend SHOW for the built environment.
2017 highlights include:
- New dedicated zones and workshop areas for MEP, surfaces and finishes, tools and equipment, construction and Digital Construction
- The FIRST EVER outdoor Workshop Auditorium featuring live product demos.
- FREE training workshops with immiscible educational content for contractors and professionals alike.
What to expect?
Expect to walk away inspired, energised and ready to put your newly found knowledge and observations into action!
- 9000+ attendees
- 30+ hours of dedicated networking
- 1000 companies in attendance
- 25 African countries participating
- 80+ Media and Association partners
- 2500+ contractors
- 150+ exhibiting brands
Join the only event that brings the entire construction and infrastructure value chain together under one roof. With 1000's of buyers and sellers in attendance this is one market place you can't afford to miss out on.
If you would like to take your place in this ground-breaking market place, please get in touch.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2017 Totally Construction Expo!
For more information contact:
Large Scale Events Director: Built Environment
More in NewsRead More »
- IoT and data set to be at the heart of African smart cities
- Barclays Africa, China Development Bank sign agreement to cooperate on development projects in Africa
- Mokonyane urges business community to invest in water infrastructure
- Kenya set to build coast-to-centre highway to boost Africa trade
- Governments own most of African infrastructure projects