- To train candidates in the correct sampling methods as per industry standards (TMH 5 & SANS 3001)
- Understanding the concepts of how to obtain a representative sample for testing
- To provide the theory component of the QCTO NQF 4 qualification outcomes
- Execute sampling procedures pertaining to aggregates & soils & gravel materials for testing.
Date: 16-17 November 2017
The workshop will be run back-to-back a minimum of 15 delegates per day is required. Time: 08:30 – 16:00
Venue: Drift Supersand, 121 Abraham Van Wyk Road, Muldersdrift
Costs: R1900.00 per delegate (members) R2250.00 per delegate (non-members) includes refreshments
Who should attend?
- All persons involved in the laboratory testing of soils and gravels
- Those wishing to refresh their knowledge of the correct procedures for sampling materials
- Anyone involved in sampling including management, site staff and RE’s would benefit from this course.
Cancellation Policy: No cancellations will be accepted 10 working days prior to the date of the workshop. Workshop will be charged in full ASPASA Reserves the right to cancel the workshop in the event of not having enough delegates – Minimum of 15 delegates per day
More in NewsRead More »
- How the application of proper construction site management techniques can reduce your impact on the community and environment
- SEZ officials to receive training in China
- ASPASA Calls for participation
- Joburg to launch jobs seekers database, youth artisan training – mayor
- Local training available to construction professionals at KZN Construction Expo